1. W: How does your father go to work every day- M: He drives a car. His office is far from our home.
2. W: What are you doing, Jack-
M: I’m writing a letter to my pen friend in Japan.
3. W: Do you watch TV after work, Walter-
M: No, I don’t. I usually go to buy some food for meals.
4. M: What are you going to be when you grow up, Jack- W: I want to be a cook.
5. M: Hey, Mary. When go you get to school every morning- W: At 6:45. It takes me about 20 minutes on the way.
6. M: Excuse me, where can I buy a volleyball-
W: Er. The balls are on the fourth floor. You have to go two floors up.
7. M: How about going to the forest for camping tomorrow- W: Sorry. I have to do some housework tomorrow.
8. M: Are you going to have a party tonight-
W: Yes. Peter is coming back from London, so we will have a welcome party,
9. W: Hello! Can I speak to Miss Green-
M: Sorry, but she’s in her office now. Her mobile phone is 95346678.
10. W: Do you have lunch at home-
M: No, my parents don't come home for lunch. My home is just next to a restaurant and I usually have lunch there。（本文摘录于搜索引擎文库）